Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And so it begins...

Here we go, hopefully I have everything figured out, thank you Lexi!! I love the background so hopefully you do too. I thought I'd put a couple pictures from last year up to get everyone up to date!

Last summer the girls went to the Zoo for their first time ever & absolutely loved it!


We've also had some fun at Chuck-e-Cheese!




The girls got to go horseback riding thanks to Jemima!  They haven't stopped talking about it since!




The museum has also been a fun place during the cold times.  Joseph was nice enough to come along this time.


The girls have also fallen in love with bowling.  And it's nice to have some competition since I'm so used to whomping Jeramey in it, ha ha!  Just don't tell him I told you so!


And last but not least, I couldn't resist this photo of Brooklynn.  She is definitely our little "Diva!"


So I hope you enjoyed the photos and I'll hopefully have more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment