Saturday, December 11, 2010
Best Baby Ever!!
Can I just say that Boston is the best baby EVER! She is so mellow and pleasant, easily pleased, not demanding and sleeps like an angel. She sleeps about 4-5 hrs at a time at night which is amazing! She is usually more awake in the morning so Jer is always sad that by the time he gets home from work she's pretty much in sleep mode. He is always wanting to play with her awake so Saturday and Sunday mornings you can just plan on her being with him. It's so fun to see how in love with her we all are. Brooklynn and Brynlee are constantly telling her how much they love her and think she's so beautiful. And Jeramey is so adorable with her, so gentle and loving. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband and family! I am the luckiest person in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment