Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Finally!!!  After all the waiting & saving our house is done!!!  We are so excited to finally have a home that fits our growing family.  We're moving today which is a nightmare but we'll survive!  Here are the pictures of the process:

This is the lot before anything.


This is them digging the hole.



The Foundation.


The Construction.






And yes that's Jer installing the garage doors!!  Isn't he handy...and so professional!! :)



Here's a sneak peak of the inside.


Now I'm going to have to go take pictures of it completed and post those! 

This May has been a crazy, busy, stressful month and I'm so glad it's over!  Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive & patient listening to me non-stop about the house!  We love you all!

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH!!! i'm so excited for you guys, a brand new house?!?!?!?! THat's way awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! How exciting!! I cant wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UM! How is that you have had me on your blog list but I didn't know you even had a blog?!?!?! You should have said something! :) I am SO glad to see you do so I can catch up with you! I'm happy to get to see what you and your cute fam are up to! How are you?

    ReplyDelete