Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's a Girl!!

I got to work tonight & the nurses were so excited to tell me that ultrasound was on it's way for a patient so I would probably be able to have one too. Lucky for me the tech had time & we took a peek and... It's a girl! There's no contesting it, little Boston gave us a perfect shot so it's time to break out of my denial, ha ha! So bring it on, more pink, more bows & princesses forever!

This is the ultrasound shot, she's on the left side in the black half-oval. There's two legs, a bum, & that's it...



We're really excited & happy that the girls got the sister they've been wanting. Jer didn't get his boy but on the other hand he has 2 little girls that adore him now and one more that I'm sure will be all too willing to join his fan club! And I'm happy since now I can start shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. KATHLEEEEEEEN!!! You knew it was a girl when i saw you and you didn't tell me!!!! The triple threat is on her way. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete