Wednesday was Brooklynn's first day back to school. She is now in her second year of Preschool and is having a great time already! She already came home telling everyone that would listen that 1+1=2 and 5+5=10. She's such a little smarty pants!
Thursday was Brynlee's first day of Preschool ever and was surprisingly fine with it all! I was really nervous because Brynlee usually is very shy and not a huge fan of other people if she doesn't have her sister with her. But being the amazing little girl that she is she walked right in, hung up her backpack and dove right in with all the other little kids; I was quite impressed!
The girls got to ride around at playtime on a little tractor/train decorated to look like tigers and lions and such...
(Sorry the pictures are so blurry!)



To celebrate we went home and made Dora cupcakes which I must say turned out quite cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment