Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our New Addition!

Don't panic I'm not talking about Boston! I definitely wouldn't mind going early but 20 wks early would be pushing it, ha ha. On Monday we picked up our very first puppy! We named him Tobi, he's a Shih Tzu & 9wks old.


I know he looks slightly giant in this photo but he was actually the runt and is super tiny! So far he has been an amazing little pup. He has only had two little accidents in the house and been very patient with our lack of grass. If things go as planned we should have our front yard put in by the beginning of next week.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! I bet that has been so fun having a puppy! I have always wanted one but I dont want to deal with potty training, so I dont think we will ever be getting one. lol. Hope you guys are doing good! We need to get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete