I have 3 funny good times to share today! This last weekend Jeramey & I went down to Mesquite for a softball tournament & my mom was sweet enough to take the girls for us. Well my mom is one of the best grandmas out there and had a super fun weekend planned for the girls & one of the fun things they did was let the girls plant their own little flowers and tomatoes. She bought them gardening gloves & everything! I wish I could have got a picture of them actually planting but when we came to pick them up we saw their hard work & I just thought it was hilarious that they had named the plants!
And yes the tomatoes are on a hot pad! Apparently it helps them grow, ha ha!
The second fun thing I got to do recently was dance with my little bro! Ben is taking a dance class of some sort at BYU for a Fine Arts credit & so I finally got to have a cha cha partner!
I remember begging him a million times, clear back when I was dancing, to practice with me & he hated it so this was super fun!
And last but not least.... I took Tobi to get groomed the other day & he came home pretty much bald!
You can see is tail is pretty much bigger than his whole body! It has been hilarious to see him walking around & then out of no where just whip around thinking someone is touching him just to realize it's his tail! As much as he gets on my nerves sometimes he really has been a good dog, especially with the girls! He's their little buddy & so good with the baby!
So that's what's new here! Have a great day!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment