Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Holiday in the Sun

This last weekend St. George had their annual March Madness softball tournament and it didn't take much coaxing, to say the least, to get us down there for it.  This winter has seemed to be one of the longest ever!  I am so ready for summer and sun and we've all had enough being cooped up in the house.
The ride down was surprisingly easy with just one potty break and Boston didn't make a peep the whole way down.  But really she's such a perfect baby that I don't know why I expected any thing less from her.
The girls had such a blast soaking in that Vitamin D and cruising on their scooters.  It was fun to see Boston in warm for the first time in her life, she just loved it! 
This was Tobi's first time being home for a weekend by himself.  We had Jer's brother come take him potty and feed him but for the most part he was on his own.  He completely missed Jeramey and went crazy the second we walked in the door.
The hotel pool was a hoot!  We weren't able to go until about 6pm so it was starting to cool down but that didn't stop Brooklynn, Brynlee or Jeramey!  They were doing cannonballs into the pool and messing around but would then bolt for the hot tub, warm up and head back to the pool.  Boston and I just sat next to the hot tub and enjoyed the show.
Unfortunately Jer's team didn't win the tournament but they did place 6th out of a bunch of teams.  I'm not sure the exact number but probably somewhere around 50+ teams.  Bring on Mesquite next week!

1 comment:

  1. Your family is so cute! I'm glad you found me on facebook and that I can now follow you on your blog. I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete