Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Busy, busy, buy!

Wow is it really almost June?  I feel like all I do is look at the calendar & wonder where all the time went!  Here are some pictures of the last months goings ons!

For the record the girls picked their own swim suits this year 
so I had nothing to do with them matching, ha ha!
The girls have loved having a yard to run around in!  Especially with sprinklers.  It sure would be nice if the weather would stay nice.  Only in Utah could you have a day like this & snow a couple days later.



 Brynlee has turned into my little ham.  Every picture she's in she's pulling some kind of silly face!
I guess the girls finally got the message on not picking the neighbors flowers because this was my most recent bouquet, compliments of the unfinished backyard!
 Brooklynn got a new big girl bike & is loving it!  She especially loves that it has a handle brake, though I don't believe she's used it once.  Thankfully it still has the pedal brake.
Jer's parents watched the girls the other night & Lori sent me this picture half way through our date.  Brooklynn is all about dressing up!  She is 100% girl, we'll be out & about & she'll stop me to point out peoples shoes, clothing, etc most often to tell me she really likes what they are wearing but sometimes to say "Mom what are they thinking wearing that!?"  Ha ha, she is a blast!



 Brynlee puts my mom's glasses on every chance she gets!  
This is also one of the last pictures I have of Brynlee before she "transformed" her hair.  Yep that's right she cut herself some bangs.  So now I am curling her hair everyday & putting a big bow in it & that seems to hide it pretty well... kids!
In posting this I realized I have tons of pictures of the girls but not many of Boston.  I'll try to fix that! 
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! They all look so fun and summery! Kylie got that same barbie bike for her birthday! :) We need to let the girls play soon!

    ReplyDelete