So it's official I am old! Ha ha, just kidding, I know I'm not old but combine turning 25 with Brooklynn starting Kindergarten & I sure feel old. I had a perfect birthday this year thanks to all my family & amazing hubby! We started the day out with family pictures, courtesy of my ridiculously talented cousin Rachel Crawford. They turned out perfect, here are some of them:
You should definitely take a second to check out her amazing photography on her blog THOUGHTS AND WORKS OF RACH CRAWFORD PHOTOGRAPHY
After our photo session we went to my parents house where my mom made my favorite egg-rolls, orange chicken, & chicken stir-fry with rice! Yummy! Then Jer & my mom surprised me with a sewing machine!!
They all pitched in & it was exactly what I was wanting for my birthday but not expecting since I had just bought a new pair of kinda pricey jeans. I'm so excited to get it all figured out & start on some projects! Combine all this with being able to spend the whole day with Jer & the girls & it was a pretty perfect day!
As for Brooklynn starting Kindergarten that is happening on August 30th & I am super excited/nervous/sad/happy.... I can't believe our baby girl is all grown up & off to elementary school. We finished getting school supplies last night & I couldn't figure out if I wanted to cry or laugh. I am so excited for her to grow & learn & experience all the fun adventures going to school brings but part of me is sad that my little girl is not so little anymore!
C'est la vie!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment