Saturday, December 24, 2011

Here comes Santa Clause...

I cannot believe Christmas is tomorrow!  All my hard work has paid off though & I am done with shopping & almost done with wrapping, I guess it pays to start in October!   We have had so much fun putting up all the decorations & getting ready for Santa.
Brooklynn decided that she wanted a "white treet" after we had already bought a green one so Jer ran to the store & bought some window spray & we flocked our own, ha ha!  It turned out pretty good!
The girls loved helping with the ornaments! 
You can tell the flocking is still in the air here, it almost looks like snow!





Boston just chilled and watched us all, she wasn't sure what we were doing but she loved the lights!

The tree turned out great & the girls have had a blast with their Christmas camp-outs!
Brooklynn had her Christmas Concert at school & was so cute!
 (She's in the dress witht he white skirt)

[I keep trying to upload the video of the concert but blogger won't let me right now]

They Kindergarten sang "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas" & it was the most adorable thing ever!  P.S. I was trying to keep Boston from running off while filming this so it's a little bumpy & the first 35seconds are on it's side!  Sorry!
They also sang Jingle Bells!

On Monday we made a trip over to the Riverwoods Mall to see all the breathtaking lights, visit Santa & take a carriage ride!  My parents & brothers came along too & it was just perfect having them there!
 Michael & Johnny are such great uncles to these little munchkins!
 Nothing beats a carriage ride at Christmas!
Here are the boys keeping their feet warm while we wait for the carriage!
We also did some decorating around the house...
Thank you Grandma Susan & Grandma Betty for these ADORABLE little Santas!  I can hardly believe they're homeade!  I remember seeing these with my mom's decorations all growing & I'm so excited to have some of my own now!

We also dressed Tobi up for Christmas!!  Me & the girls get such a kick out of it, but I can't say the same for Jer, ha ha!
Merry Christmas everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment