Monday, February 6, 2012

Train Show

For those of you who don't already know this, Jeramey's dad, Danny, is really into model trains.  He has a huge setup at their house on a table that he built himself, it takes up almost the entire room & he has made this little village completely on his own!  It is the coolest thing ever!  He made the grass, painted the boulders, made the road... the train goes through a tunnel in a mountain...  need I go on!  Well the grand kids have just fallen in love with "Grandpa's Train" & are always wanting to watch it so whenever a train show comes to town our girls are always ready to go.  This last weekend the South Towne Expo Center had one & so of course the girls couldn't miss it!

 Boston
&
Grandma Lori


This village was made out of Lego's! 
So cool!


 Boston, Brooklynn, Colt & Brynlee
Here comes Thomas the Train 

None of the kids wanted to walk or ride in the stroller so here's Jemima holding Brooklynn, Dustin with Colt, Me & Boston & Jer with Brynlee.  Brinton was the lucky one who's neck & shoulders weren't sore the next day!

We also had so much fun watching the Superbowl this weekend.  It was so fun to see the Giants & Patriots re-match!!  I was pulling for the Giants & Jer is a huge Tom Brady fan so I was especially happy with the outcome!  The girls had their faces painted to show their support for the teams, Brooklynn had "G" on her cheeks & Brynlee had "P"!  I wish I had taken a picture, it was adorable!  Since the face paint was still out tonight & we didn't have anything better to do we decided to have some more fun....


I love nothing more than hanging out with my little girlies! 
They're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment