Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A day in the life...

Well things are officially back to normal & we have nothing super exciting until our Secret Surprise Disneyland vacation at the end of April, finally at long last our vertically challenged kids are tall enough!  Only 88 days left, but who's counting!

Here are some pictures from January:

We recently went to Provo Beach Resort, always a favorite of the girls.  It was so fun to watch them playing together helping Boston on the jungle gym.







We also stopped by Blickenstaff's that day which is an old fashioned candy & toy store.  We love it & I highly recommend it to everyone!


Since Christmas Brooklynn has been begging me to make some clothes for her American Girl Doll.  I thought I'd start out with something simple, pajamas, never did I think pajamas were so complicated but after 2 full nights of sewing here they are.
I must say I was surprised at how well they turned out, it's not easy to see with the pattern on the fabric but those are some legitimate pj's!
I also got a little crafty & made the girls each a tutu, so far Boston's the only one to wear it on a daily basis!
Here's my cute little snuggle bunnies!

 This sparkly purse is Boston's new favorite thing!
Unfortunately she hasn't quite figured out exactly how to carry it, ha ha!



And last but not least, have you met the wild people the live in the attic!?

They think they're so funny!! 
Good thing they're so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment