The Front Door
I really wanted to have the lanterns so we did 4, for obvious reasons!
We had artisan bread with different types of butter, a variety of gourmet cheeses & crackers, fruit, veggies, yummy. Oh & little jello cups with orange slices & boat sails, like the boat scene in the movie!
These Pascal party favors were probably one of my favorite things ever & so easy to make!
We also had balloons in the corners of the rooms & "WANTED" posters on the walls for Flynn, each with a different funny nose! You definitely had to have seen the movie to fully appreciate all the little details. And if anyone hasn't seen it yet, I highly recommend it! It is probably one of my favorite movies of all time, and yes I'm an adult!
Brynlee was such a crack up opening her gifts, she was having the hardest time with the wrapping paper.
But well worth the wait...
One of the gifts she was most excited about was her
Princess Piggy Bank!
When we brought over her cupcake for her to blow out the candles we figured out that I had accidentally grabbed the "trick candles". It took FOREVER to get them to finally blow out, but by then we were all laughing so hard we could hardly blow!
Brynlee kept asking me why I got "these stupid candles"!All in all it was a blast & the perfect Tangled party for our perfect little princess! I will never get used to them getting so grown up but I love seeing the amazing little people that they are turning into! I am just so grateful to be so blessed to be their mommy! Happy Birthday Brynlee we love you so much!






No comments:
Post a Comment