Saturday, October 8, 2011

Good Times

Sometimes when I watch Brooklynn, Brynlee, & Boston hanging out & playing it makes me wish I had sisters but since I don't at least I get to hang out with these cuties every day!  We've been doing a lot of fun stuff this week.  An impromptu fashion show....
Trafalga...





The girls had their very first game of air hockey & it was pretty entertaining!
 Making Halloween Decorations....


This is for Brooklynn's pumpkin decorating contest at school.  She came up with the design 100% on her own.  She absolutely loves peace signs but I don't think she has a clue what they mean! Her pumpkin was still green though so we went to the craft store & bought some orange paint to remedy that!
We also went to Lion King storytime/sing-a-long at the Disney store in the mall.  It's the most magical place on earth-in Utah!

And on top of everything we whipped up a special batch of cookies for our neighbors across the street who are HUGE University of Utah fans!
Just keeping the rivalry alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment