Enough of my bragging.... on to the PARTY!!
Well Brooklynn was spoiled this year & had her very first friend birthday party followed by her traditional family party that evening. The friend party was Fancy Nancy themed & for those of you who don't know who Fancy Nancy is you should google her, she's tres magnifique!!
Brynlee & Zoe
Brooklynn was such a ham & got frosting all over her face!
And where one goes another must follow...
And before you know it they were all covered in frosting!
These are the girls with all their "accessories"!
Boston even joined in the dress-up fun!
Later we had our family over for some Bieber Fever!!
Brooklynn is all about fashion & clothes right now!
Something else Brooklynn is all about these days is Justin Bieber, I have now resorted to hiding the CD's!
I thought not doing the family dinner with the party would be so much less stress but instead the friend party stressed me out so much more! I'm already dreading next year, ha ha!
Happy #6 Brooklynn Joy you are so loved!






No comments:
Post a Comment